Thanks to Easy Canvas Prints, I was able to add more artwork to the walls of my humble abode… and not just any old artwork. I’m talkin’ Mona Lisa times 2 with a dash of Anne Geddes! Finally, I was able to put one of my favorite photos of Zoe and Jada (and their trusty side-kick P.J.) on an 8×11 canvas print!
In case you haven’t yet purchased a canvas print for your home, I’ve gotta share with you that there is something about putting a photo on canvas that instantly transforms your image from a day in the park to a priceless work of art…and all in just 5 easy steps!
Here’s how I did it:
1. Go to www.EasyCanvasPrints.com and simply click “start a canvas” from the website banner.
2. Select “Single Canvas” for one photo or “Wall Display” if you’re looking to create a gallery of canvas photos.
3. Now the prompts will guide you through the canvas design process in plain english, with straight forward options, and NO pop-ups (thank goodness), with the option of selecting canvas size, canvas wrap thickness as well as the option to upload your image from your computer, Facebook or Instagram! There is even a cool preview available to provide a comparison of how your canvas will look over a 7 ft couch! No more buyers remorse!
4. Color Finishing and Retouching are the final options before dropping your item into your shopping cart (although I personally appreciate the perfection of imperfection)
5. …and finally the last step is to provide shipping and billing information.
The process for creating the print was super easy, and the delivery was even smoother. In fact, I placed my order on November 21st and was promised delivery by December 12th. Instead, it arrived on November 27th! I love it when a company under-promises and over-delivers! The packaging was sturdy, the color saturation of the canvas was incredible, and I was able to hang Mona Lisa’s 1 and 2 (complete with their sidekick) just before the holiday festivities began.
As a bonus to all of my readers, Easy Canvas Prints is offering a 50% off discount on canvases just in time for the holidays! Click the following link for the discount: http://www.
With Easy Canvas Prints, not only are YOU an artist, but now your loved ones can be your muse!
Do you have any favorite photos that simply must be displayed on canvas?
Don’t be a stranger! Follow us here and come hang out on Facebook to get the scoop on the latest news, tips and all things Motherly.